Threaded coupling connection, Ø 73 mm
Lift string, production string, liners, tail pipes, water injection, steam-injection wells
T100NV is a gas tight coupling connection for tubing with a patented cone-to-cone seal profile. It is a modification of T100 and is compatible with VAGT / New Vam thread.
In oil and gas wells, the T100NV thread connection ensures gas tightness under the following ultimate loads:
- External pressure—100% as per API5C3;
- Internal pressure—100% of pipe body;
- Tensile load—100% of pipe body;
- Compressive load—60% of pipe body (depending on the standard size);
- Dogleg severity—up to 40°/100 ft.
Make-up testing with VAGT / New Vam thread, VNIITneft OOO, Samara.
- Patented seal profile providing the retention of gas tightness under combined and reversal loads;
- Trapezoidal thread profile combined with optimized design of the seal and shoulder providing the retention of gas tightness under dogleg severity of up to 40°/100 ft;
- Pocket for spreading the excessive thread-sealing grease;
- Internal flushness
ChelPipe Prime T100NV. Technical data sheet (working connection only)
ChelPipe Prime T100NV. Strength properties of pipes
ChelPipe Prime T100NV, Make-up torques